p c r o s s w o r d s k é m o n
Pokémon Crossword Puzzle Number Three
2. Valerie of Laverre City Gym specializes in this type.
5. I’m the only Pokémon who has less limbs when I Mega-Evolve.
7. Use me to distract and escape from a wild Pokémon; I look like Clefairy too.
10. I’m the only electric/fairy type there is, so far!
11. You would think I’m grass type but I’m not; I’m actually a mineral egg type.
12. The Fire Starters for Gens III, IV, & V are also this type.
13. This allows babies like Togepi and Azurill to evolve.
17. I give you the Knuckle Badge if you beat me.
18. I’m the only first-gen Pokemon that Red did not catch in Pokemon origins.
19. If you use me, your mind is temporarily emptied of its concerns and your sp. stat is raised.
21. You could play as me in Super Smash Bros. Melee and I damage myself when I attack.
23. I’m east of Johto and south of Sinnoh.
24. I’m the armor Pokémon who evolves from a cocoon form.
25. My hair is a lightning bolt, I’m black and white, and I have hooves!
1. I’m a type of berry that is spicy and can leave you with swollen lips.
3. This Pokemon’s cry can be heard if you view glitch Missingno’s Pokedex data.
4. I have an Aria Forme and also a Pirouette Forme.
6. I lose my rock type when I Mega-Evolve.
8. I’m a very hungry and lazy Pokémon; this is my Japanese name.
9. Despite being Psychic/Flying, I’m known as the diving Pokémon.
10. Conspiracy theorists like to think my nose is a mouth, but look at Sugimori’s art. It’s a nose!
14. I am a normal/grass type whose form is different depending on the season.
15. I’m very useful in catching Pokémon that weigh a lot like Wailord and Snorlax.
16. In the beta for Red and Blue, my name was originally Sandstorm.
20. Bill has one of these in the anime; I was a cottage in the game.
22. I am known as the Iron Claw Pokemon, of which I have two.
Use this form to put in your answers & please number them. Take your time; the puzzle will remain up for a while.
Our Staff | Original Characters | Pokémon Avenue Fan Club Listing | The Apricorn Times | Vaporeon's Library | Jolteon's Quiz Factory
Flareon's Art Museum | Sunshine Shoppe | Midnite @ the Movies | Leafeon's Lovely Garden | Glaceon's Cool Treats Truck
Sylveon's Bowtique | StarEoncyclopćdia | Eevee's Log | Flareon's Journal | Espeon's Diary | A-MAZE-ing | Contests | Fortune Cookies
Jigglypuff's Rehearsal Hall | Pokémon Crosswords | Pokémon Scrambles | Pokémon Star Version | Star Hunt
Who's That Pokemon? | Win An Award | Submit Your Works To Us | Help with Bullies & Gossip | Help With A Busy Schedule
Help With Online Dangers | Help With Virus Prevention | Advice About Anti-Pokemon? | Help With Art Block | What's A Smiley?
What is Chatspeak? | What is Web Courtesy? | Basic HTML Coding | Colors, Fonts & Symbols | Adding Images
Tables | Naming Your Site | Making Content Original | Making A Webpage | Choosing A Host | Gaining Affiliates | How To Update
Avatars & Blinkies | Banners | Button Templates | Headers & Page Dividers | Layouts | Pokémon Plushie Keychains
Pokémon Orphanage | Pokémon Wallpapers | PokéPlates & Updating Tables | Splashes | Textures | Inactive Affiliates
Pokémon is © to Nintendo and associated parties, 1996-2015, and is not affiliated with our fan-site in any way.
All content and images, except official artwork or stated otherwise, on this site is © to Stareon's Hideout, 2006-2014.
Images and text should not be sold, reproduced, and/or distributed in any way without prior permission.
To learn more about legally using these fictional works, please contact the web owner.