Current contests: Pokémon Calendar Contest & Catch the Kiriban Contest!
Pokémon Calendar Contest:
- How to Enter:
- Draw one or more of the scenes listed below and follow the rules.
- Send the pictures to pokemon.trainers[at]yahoo.com. (Include your name, email address, scene that you've chosen to draw, and any caption your picture may need.)
- Send it to me before December 15th, 2015. Winners can opt to recieve a free completed calendar in the mail.
- No stolen images or graphics you didn't personally make.
- No animated images. Save file as PNG, GIF, or JPEG, please. (Can also be hand-drawn and then scanned onto the computer.)
- Do not make the calendar. Only draw the picture.
- Make your picture the appropriate size. (size: 1000x1000)
- Don't add text to the picture. Credit & captions will be written on the calendar by us.
- Scenes To Choose From:
- Umbreon with a starry, cloudy background.
- Glaceon sledding through the snow.
- Sylveon in a candy shop.
- Leafeon and another grass-type Pokémon of your choice in a meadow.
- Vaporeon and Castform caught in a rain shower.
- Eevee and another normal-type Pokémon at a playground.
- One of the Eevee Evolutions as a teacher in front of a blackboard that says "so I herd u liek mudkip."
- Jolteon on a mountain with lightning striking in the background.
- Espeon with a fashionable scarf or necklace in town window shopping.
- Pikachu with a ketchup bottle.
- Flareon sleeping by a fireplace.
- Any of the Eevee Evolutions jumping in a pile of colorful autumn leaves.
- Glaceon and an ice-type Pokemon building a snowman (or Pokéman~!)
- Three starter Pokémon from ANY generation with their type symbol (fire, water, grass) behind them.
Catch the Kiriban Contest: TEMPORARILY DISABLED
- How to Enter:
- Visit Stareon's Hideout & have friends visit to try to be on the site when the Site Meter displays the palindrone 16,061 unique guests that have visited and screenshot the image.
- Send the screenshot to pokemon.trainers[at]yahoo.com. (Include your name, email address, and screenshot of the kiriban.)
- Catch it legitimately; don't just doctor up a picture. If you miss it, don't worry, there will be more kiribans.
- An award will be sent to you after successfully capturing the kiriban. One other request (graphics, codes, avatar, etc.) will be taken at that time.
- Have fun & try to catch 'em all!
Our Staff | Original Characters | Pokémon Avenue Fan Club Listing | The Apricorn Times | Vaporeon's Library | Jolteon's Quiz Factory
Flareon's Art Museum | Sunshine Shoppe | Midnite @ the Movies | Leafeon's Lovely Garden | Glaceon's Cool Treats Truck
Sylveon's Bowtique | StarEoncyclopćdia | Eevee's Log | Flareon's Journal | Espeon's Diary | A-MAZE-ing | Contests | Fortune Cookies
Jigglypuff's Rehearsal Hall | Pokémon Crosswords | Pokémon Scrambles | Pokémon Star Version | Star Hunt
Who's That Pokemon? | Win An Award | Submit Your Works To Us | Help with Bullies & Gossip | Help With A Busy Schedule
Help With Online Dangers | Help With Virus Prevention | Advice About Anti-Pokemon? | Help With Art Block | What's A Smiley?
What is Chatspeak? | What is Web Courtesy? | Basic HTML Coding | Colors, Fonts & Symbols | Adding Images
Tables | Naming Your Site | Making Content Original | Making A Webpage | Choosing A Host | Gaining Affiliates | How To Update
Avatars & Blinkies | Banners | Button Templates | Headers & Page Dividers | Layouts | Pokémon Plushie Keychains
Pokémon Orphanage | Pokémon Wallpapers | PokéPlates & Updating Tables | Splashes | Textures | Inactive Affiliates
Pokémon is © to Nintendo and associated parties, 1996-2015, and is not affiliated with our fan-site in any way.
All content and images, except official artwork or stated otherwise, on this site is © to Stareon's Hideout, 2006-2014.
Images and text should not be sold, reproduced, and/or distributed in any way without prior permission.
To learn more about legally using these fictional works, please contact the web owner.